Election Day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020 from 6 am to 9 pm.
Early Voting: Orange County Voters can vote during a nine day period before Election Day at ANY of the seven locations throughout the County. The following sites will be open to process ANY REGISTERED VOTER IN ORANGE COUNTY:
1. City of Newburgh Activity Center, 401 Washington Street in the City of Newburgh,
2. Cornwall Ambulance Building, 1 Clinton Street in the Town of Cornwall
3. Middletown Senior Center, 62-70 West Main Street in the City of Middletown,
4. Warwick Town Hall, 132 Kings Highway in Warwick,
5. Village of Montgomery Senior Center, 36 Bridge Street in Montgomery,
6. Delaware Engine Company #2, 22 Hammond Street in the City of Port Jervis, and
7. Monroe Town Hall, 1465 Orange Turnpike in Monroe.
CUT OFF DATES AND DEADLINES
The last day to register to vote is Friday, October 9, 2020.
Last day to apply for an absentee ballot by mail is Tuesday, October 27, 2020,
Deadline to apply for an absentee ballot in person at the Board of Elections is Monday, November 2, 2020.
Last day to return and postmark the ballot to the Board of Elections is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
For additional information contact Orange County Board of Elections at: (845) 360-6500.
Email the Board of Elections at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.orangecountygov.com/elections
Traffic and overcrowding worry Woodbury residents